Pages


Monday, February 4, 2013

Season 8, Episode 15: "P.S. I Love You"

"P.S. I love you"-Robin (Sparkles)
Sorry I'm a tad late! I had a million things to do, but I was fortunate enough to see this (awesome) episode of HIMYM tonight. I have so many good things to say about this episode because seriously, everything was great, and I'm excited for that. So, without any further ado...

Ted had quite the role in this episode, actually, and that is always I nice thing to see, since he is often shoved off to this side of his own story. But I liked what they did with him tonight, and I'm interested to see where this ridiculousness is going. 

I cannot believe they ruined Marshall and Lily's story like that! I mean, I get that it was to prove a point, but it changes everything I thought I knew! Honestly though, they were a nice background to the episode, even if it is sad that's all they were. 

Barney was such a sweetheart here, even if he was being crazy. That was a nice thing to see. 

Robin Sparkles!! Yes!! I love me some Robin Sparkles episodes, and this one was certainly up to par. But does this mean I have to call her Robin Daggers now?

GREATEST MOMENTS:
-Behind the Tunes (music? I don't take notes): Robin Sparkles was the best thing I have ever seen. 
-Robin Daggers
-The mega-nineties music video
-The obsession thing...it's true, it happens to the best of us. Starting a fire and stalking someone for two years is a bit much though. 
-Simon! And he still just wants to bang Louise Marsh because she has a pool...and a hot tub
-Alan Thicke...beat up Barney
-The jeopardy guy and all those other people 
-So many more, but I am late writing this and didn't take notes. Either way, awesome episode, I am happy with it. 

No comments: