Pages


Monday, November 26, 2012

Season 8, Episode 8: "Twelve Horny Women"

Hey guys! Sorry if I'm distant today, I might have to edit this post after a rewatch, we'll see. I also warn you, I missed the first two minutes of this episode due to life and it's issues. Cute episode, though I didn't like it as much as last week. But, hey, you win some, you lose some.

So, this is going to be pretty unstructured since I'm feeling lazy, and I'm also going to mix it up with the format, here is a bullet list of my thoughts:
-I was not sure at first, but now I will admit it: Brad is sexy.
-I hope Marshall becomes a judge. It'd be very sweet. The idea excites me.
-The Brad/Marshall bromance is back! Yes!
-No one in the gang is badass. Sorry, this segement was a waste.
-Apparently Scooter made an appearance and I missed it. How sad for me! But, like I said, rewatch.
-Robin Sparkles flashbacks! Ya'll know how much I love those! (hense my overused username)
-Ted and Lily did nothing for me tonight. Especially Ted. Barney and Robin better hurry up and get married so he can finally get a life.
-Having BarneyxRobin as my ultimate OTP should not be this painful. Barney is totally fooling himself, saying he is going to be done with Robin. That is total BS, and I think Robin knows that. I just wish that they would stop being so stupid and actually talk about their relationship.
-What did that little "huh" mean from Robin? I want to know.
-I'm excited for the rest of this season, though I also want to forget winter hiatus exists. I don't know what I'm going to do without our show for that long!
-Again, expect some editing. These are just general notes.


No comments: