Pages


Monday, September 19, 2011

Season 7, episode 1: The Best Man

Okay. Well, let me just start by saying that I LOVED it. It made me laugh and made me cry and it had way to many BRo moments for me to NOT like it.
So, let me start with the Ted part of it. It made me laugh when they showed the remix of his hilarious, failed best man toasts. And it's so sad that he ended up crying AGAIN. Anyway, to me this wasn't a huge part of the episode. But it was entertaining none the less.
Next, Lily and Marshall. I think it's funny that they tried to hide their baby news, and even funnier that someone else was doing the same thing. And I kind of half-called how Marshall would ruin the wedding. But I was thinking that he'd steal all the attention with HIS baby news, rather than cause someone else to spill theirs. Oh well, nice job Marshall.





Now, you're all going to have to listen to me ramble. I have established, for sure, that Barney is marrying Robin. Why? Because in this episode, they created MORE BRo fans than they had before. Now why would they do that if they were just going to crush them? That dance was VERY sexy and the moment at the end brought tears to my eyes, especially when she was outside with Ted. I wish she would have talked about it. If she had, Ted might have told Barney about it, and this whole process would go way faster. I'm glad Lily's always interfering in other people's lives though. Perhaps she will provide us with the straw that breaks the camels back. Now, I know what you're thinking: what about that thing at the end with Lily being all "the bride wants to see you" in a confused way. That was on purpose.  To confuse us. You know, as soon as we're sure its Robin they try to throw some curveball at us. 
So, I LOVED it. what were your thoughts on "The Best Man?"

 

No comments: