Pages


Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Spoilers for Next Week...and the week after

I'll be keeping you posted IE: editing this post anytime I find anything new.
Okay, so next weeks episode is crazy hard to find info on. There are NO photos to speak of, but I can tell you a few things.
-Barney and Nora break up
How do I know this? Well, I know this because the episode after next is called "Rebound Girl." So, Nora is GONE. I'd like to say thank god, but I'm actually going to miss her a little.
Okay, so next weeks episode is called "Tick Tick Tick." I assume this is in reference to the ticking time bomb in Robin and Barney's souls, wanting to spill their secret. So, here's what spoilersguide has to say about next weeks episode:
  • Barney and Robin find themselves in an uncomfortable situation when they hide a secret from their significant others.
  • Marshall, Lily and Ted attend a concert.
Yeah. That's it.  I was like WTF too. Trust me.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I PRESENT TO YOU, THE "TICK, TICK, TICK" PROMO!


 AND ALSO THIS FABULOUS SNEAK PEEK:
Here's my problem with this: If Kevin could figure out Barney was meeting Nora's parents off that little bit of info before, why is he being such a dumbass about this? He's a therapist, right? A supposedly good one, so he SHOULD know about their thing. Anyway, I'm psyched!

And for the week after, they say this:
    
       -Ted and Barney discuss making a life-changing decision together, and Robin tries to discourage Marshall and Lily from moving to Long Island.

And even though that one was even shorter, it really intrigued me. Life changing decision? I wonder....
Anyhoo, thats all I have...for now. But I'll keep you posted!

No comments: