Pages


Sunday, August 7, 2011

Season 6, ep. 19: Legendaddy

Hey, I'm sorry I've been in the mountains since saturday, my apologies, but I'm going to try to get the rest of these done today. I'm sorry if I don't :(

So, we've been waiting to see who Barney's dad is for a really long time, and I was pretty exited when I first heard about it. But, I have to admit, I was expecting a little more.

Alright, so I'm not going to jump into the Barney stuff right away. What did you think of the whole "gaps in knowledge" thing? I thought it was really funny. Especially Ted saying cham-e-le-on instead of chameleon. The more I watch the show, the more I wonder what went wrong with Ted. And the fact that Robin thought the North Pole was fake was very amusing. I must've laughed for an hour over "And I'm the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts! Expelliarmus!" Of course, my sister didn't even get it, but whatever. Most of my friends did. And Lily has terrible aim, poor girl. And Marshall...awww poor Marshall.




Okay, Now I'm moving on to what everyone is talking about. Everybody I know who watches the show wouldn't shut up about the whole "because if you were gonna be some lame suburban dad, why couldn't you have been that for me!?" moment. A lot of people were sure NPH would win an Emmy for that, but unfortunately, it didn't happen . Still, that moment did make me cry. Second time in a row, thanks HIMYM! It was just so insane. I mean, through the whole episode he acted so upset that his dad was so lame. And everyone thought it was because Barney is so awesome, and he wouldn't want his dad to be so lame. But that wasn't it. That wasn't it at all...
So. Thoughts on "Legendaddy?"

No comments: