Pages


Friday, August 5, 2011

Season 6, ep. 17: Garbage Island

Okay. Only 7 more left. And I am going to do two or three reviews today, I promise. I apologize for being such a slacker.

Okay, so lets start this off with some Barney and Robin stuff. Well, due to my pro-RoBarn (I'm not sure how I feel about that monnacer, anybody got a better one?) status, my heart leapt for joy the minute Robin said "throw me one." But, I knew it wasn't going to happen because of the whole Nora thing. I guess we did need to see a little more of Nora to really get to know her though. So, Barney now has her number, which means we should be seeing more of her. I know how I feel about that. But what about you guys?




oooh! this is my favorite part! The return of The Captain! For those of you who don't know me, I'm a huge fan of the Captain so I was completely psyched that he was back! Right before it went to commercial, when the light went on his eyes, then his mouth, I laughed straight through the commercial break. Oh! And now we know Ted and Zoey for sure don't work out. I kind of already knew that, but just for all you doubters. I hope she gets back with the Captain. That guys awesome.
Now, for the important thing. Marshall! Is this the end of Corporate Marshall? Do you think he'll finally be an environmental lawyer? Do you think he'll FINALLY put a baby in Lily?
Wow. Since there were a lot more questions than answers in the Marshall part, that was way shorter than I thought.
Anyway, thoughts on "Garbage Island?"

No comments: