Pages


Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Season 6, ep. 14: Last Words

This episode was really touching. It made you laugh, and made you cry. And, as Alyson Hannigan once said, thats the brilliance of this show. I really am impressed with the way they presented this.
The first thing I wanted to say was that whole "spoonful of sugar" thing was a stroke of genius. That was one of the things that really made me laugh. This episode didn't have a whole lot of sub plot so this recap may end up being very short. Anyway, I liked the Robin bit. That was pretty much the whole sub plot. and the Ted and Barney with the "hit in the nuts" videos.





I really wanted to cut to the chase, which is that this episode was really about Marshall. I think that hearing the words "i love you" from his dad one more time was a really great moment in the episode, and it was definitely one that made me smile. So, really, I don't have many more thoughts on this episode, sorry.
What did you think?

1 comment:

Adam Dempsey said...

One of my top episodes ever! Still brings a tear to my eye every time I watch it!