Pages


Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Season 6, ep. 8: Natural History

Sorry, I know 2 posts in a day is a little much, but I'm trying to get this done before the start of season 7. Forgive me.
Anyway, I REALLY liked this episode. I thought it was hilarious, it gave us a lot of clues, and most importantly, had a ton of Barney-Robin moments.
So lets start with Ted. Well, he finally met Zoeys husband, The Captain, who seems to be a very interesting character much like our friend Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville. And while, Canning Randy was in fact amusing, this episode, i thought, was just awesome. And wowee, Zoey kind of seems like a real bitch lately. I guess there more to come with her. And probably a lot to come with the Arcadian thing.





Marshall and Lily. I'm honestly kind of sad that we're going to see the end of corporate Marshall. Him working at GNB has given us all some good laughs. Still, I think a lot of the show has been focused on Marshall's quest to be an environmental lawyer, so I guess we were going to see it eventually.
Finally, of course, Robin and Barney. Now, for this piece, I'm going to set my opinions aside and just give a real critique..which i guess is opinions but you know. Well, first of all, I loved the bit about them toughing all the stuff in the museum. I know it was totally childish, but i still thought it was funny. NOW, for the real kicker. Barney's found out who his dad is? Wow. That should be interesting. And I'm glad he confided in Robin, and I'm going to try to say this without being opinionated, they're really great together, not just as a couple, but also as friends. I feel like they have a more complex friendship than the rest of the group, especially right now. I'm not sure whats to come for the two of them, but I know I'm going to love finding out.
So, thoughts on "Natural History?"

No comments: