Pages


Thursday, July 21, 2011

Season 6 ep. 5: Architect of Destruction

Wow, interesting episode tonight. Perhaps loaded with clues as to whats coming...
So, Ted. I can see him changing his personality because of a girl, but a vet? oh, Ted.
The small penis bit was very funny. poor max :(...he seemed so cool. I also got a good laugh out of the "traction" thing with Lily and Marshall. They're so funny :)
While all of that was indeed funny, I think the main thing we're left with here is Zoey. What did you think of her? She seems a little bit crazy, but I guess shes nice. To me, it doesn't matter very much because I think its been established that shes not the mother, since he does not meet her at a wedding.




But if Zoey isn't the mom, why is she even part of the story. Honestly, she must have something to do with Ted meeting the mother, just like Stella. So whats to come with Zoey? What role do you think she'll play in the search for the mother. The other day, a friend of mine said maybe Zoey will end up at the wedding, and the mother is a friend or family to her.
It's hard to picture a relationship between Ted and Zoey. Only because a) shes married and b) shes kind of killing his lifelong dream. Seriously, how do you make that relationship work? Maybe its just me, but I've been focusing a lot on the fact that SHES MARRIED. Does she wind up getting a divorce? I mean, how much would that suck? If/since shes not the mom, I mean.
I'm really curious to see how it all pans out in the end. So what did you think of "Architect of Destruction?"

No comments: