Pages


Saturday, July 30, 2011

Season 6, ep. 10: Blitzgiving

Nice episode, very cute. I'm kind of warming up to Zoey now. I mean, she seems like an ok person :)
So what'd you guys think of "The Blitz"? I'm honestly not sure about my opinion, which is pretty rare. I thought it was entertaining, but at the same time really childish. It did bring us some funny moments with Barney, though. And, of course, a wonderful guest star. So, I'm not sure. Did you guys like it?
So, Zoey...that was pretty intersting, that her stepdaughter bailed on her for Thanksgiving. Do you think there will be anything to some with Zoey's stepdaughter? I have to say, that thought did cross my mind. Also, this whole thing with the Captain's daughter does kind  of put a spin on Zoey's marriage, so I'm pretty curious.





Oh, and by the way, just from this picture there's a callback about Barney always having the same pose in picture. Look at him in this one :p
I thought the Wang Guy bit was very funny.
And that leads us to an important point...

Okay, if you'll forgive me, I'm going to drift back to the present for a moment. So, we know about Robins crush, right. ( and if you're like me than he's throwing off all your good theories). So, I saw online a while back that maybe, just maybe...Wang Guy could also be Robins crush? I don't know, but I saw it and was intrigued. What do you guys think?
Anyway, thoughts on "Blitzgiving?"

No comments: