Pages


Monday, September 30, 2013

Season 9, Episode 3: "Last Time in New York"

"Why not just say goodbye to the bad things?"-Lily
Nice episode tonight, it's definitely proving to us over and over that this is the last season. It's crazy, but it's also exciting and I can't wait for more.

So, Marshall was really just the funny part of this episode. It makes me wonder, though, how long is he gonna be on this roadtrip???

Robin and Barney were great, once again. I'm not entirely sure what I want from them on the show, but I almost wish they would do something different. In these episodes I feel like we've seen a lot of the same thing. I presume that they're giving us a little calm before the storm but I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

Now, Ted. I really can't tell if Ted is completely falling apart or sort of pulling it together. There has already been so much growth with Ted this season, and you can tell that we're heading toward me. I think now what we're seeing is how he goes from wanting to leave New York because he's afraid, to wanting to stay because it's who he is and where he belongs.

GREATEST MOMENTS:
-Callback to the swords! That was actually one of my fave episode.
-That montauge of Ted's life in New York
-WHAT HAPPENED ON THE CAROUSEL!?!?! ITS KILLING ME I HAVE TO KNOW!
-Barney and Robin needing one last bang was hilarious and awesome.
That's all from me! Thanks for reading you guys! Follow me on twitter and stuff! thanks :)
I'm going to get the reviews for the previous two episodes up tomorrow!

No comments: