Pages


Monday, October 31, 2011

Season 7 Episode 8: The Slutty Pumpkin Returns

Hey everyone!
OK so overall, I thought this episode was OK. Not  the worst, but not the best. It was good to finally meet the Slutty Pumpkin, and to learn that Barney is (part) Canadian.
Anyway, so the whole Marshall and Lily moving to the suburbs was kind of a copy of Friends, (how Chandler and Monica moved to the suburbs when a baby was on its way + Lily's grandma is the same actress as Monica's Mom) but it's good how they eventually didn't, I mean they did have an apartment. 
The Barney and Robin thing was one of the good things about this episode (though Robin's hair looked absolutely horrible.)
What sucked about this episode is that Nora wasn't in it. 
:( I am a Nora and Barney shipper, while Sam is a Robin and Barney shipper. 

1 comment:

Irving Mtz said...

Well, I thought the episode was okay too. However, I would have liked it better if the production team were to have made a bigger deal out of the slutty pumpkin (I mean, this was one of the best candidates for Ted at the beginning of the series). Maybe it's just me, but I feel as if the series is kind of diverging from the main point of the series ("HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER"). I know that not every episode can be pivotal to the central idea of the show, but honestly we have not heard about the mother or anything related to it in a long time. So, I feel that we should have more about the mother already. Anyway, it was a good episode (especially the funny depiction of Marshall dying because he was indoor-barbecuing). Let's hope for an awesome episode next Monday. :D