Pages


Saturday, September 17, 2011

Season 7 Pictures/Promo leaked!!!!!!

Hello friends, I have some excellent news....season 7 premiere pictures and promo have been leaked! And just so everyone knows, the title of the premiere is "The Best Man," and it is indeed at Punchys wedding.
Okay so here is the trailer :)
This is so exiting, eh? Haha I'm not really Canadian (see what I did there?)

Okay, here are the pictures. The captions are underneath them.




Hey, nice orange vest Ted...



I see Ted's speech has gone awry...
Okay. The story for this one is: HIMYM is constantly battling Dancing With the Stars SO they figure, if you can't beat em, join em. You want Dancing stars? well here they are. Also, they're trying to please the Brney-Robin fans :) Work it guys :)




And my favorite comes last :) Just look at these two! And Nora is nowhere in sight...c'mon Barney, it wouldn't hurt to kiss Robin :p...I'm kidding...kind of....



I'm beyond excited for the premiere!!! It's gonna be legen..wait for it...

DARY!!!


No comments: