Pages


Monday, August 8, 2011

Season 6, ep. 22: The Perfect Cocktail

Okay. THIS episode was written by Joe Kelly, who has written some of my favorite episodes EVER. Such as "Murtaugh," "Baby Talk," and "The Naked Man." Every time he writes an episode I know I will be pleased. And I was right. This episode made my top 5 favorites :)
This was one of the funniest episodes I've ever seen. I laughed through the whole thing, which is rare. ANYWAY, lets get to recapping.
Ted and Zoey. They become a worse couple every episode, I swear. It ridiculous, really. And I was finally thinking they would break up when BAM! Marshall goes and screws it up. I mean, technically it was Zoey because she's the one who told him to join her side but still! Whats wrong with these people. Althought, Ted and Zoey did bring something very special to my heart...the return of the Cock-a-Mouse!!!! Though, I totally called it before it happened. I'm very proud of this because I never call ANY HIMYM news.




Alright. Next. So, I think Robin, Lily, Barney, and Marshall were all kind of morphed together in this episode. And they really were great. Definitely the best part of the episode. I really loved the whole "Barney is Richard Dawson" bit. And I almost forgot! Ted beatboxing!! That was so great I'm posting it right here!
Yeah. Thats Ted beatboxing. That really made me laugh. So, anyway, Marshall has officially quit GNB, but he still isn't an environmental lawyer :(. I've noticed Marshall is unemployed a lot in this show. And of course, Ted has taken Zoey's side. Which is very, very stupid on Ted's part. So, what does it mean for the rest of the show?
Thoughts on "The Perfect Cocktail?"

No comments: